There are more than 20000+ cybersecurity companies all around the globe and most of them use the low budget pentest service tricks to drive sales. These companies do generate sales but they suffer in the long run because of the poor service quality. You might ask how am I so sure that their service quality is poor? Well, I do agree that they try to ensure good quality but they also have to manage their budget. There’s a phrase “You get what you pay for” and this is the reason they cannot provide TOP-CLASS penetration testing service because obviously, they won’t do it for free.
Difference between Other’s Low Budget Pentest Service and Pentest7’s Affordable Pentest Service
Below we have the list of differences between these two services-
Low Budget Pentest Service
|Affordable Pentest Service|
|Quality is low due to strict budget limitations.||Quality is much better because the package gets customized to align with the budget.|
|More time spent but less effective.||Less time spent but more effective.|
|Done by inexperienced pentesters.||Done by professional pentesters with an active career in cybersecurity.|
|Generalized service.||Focused service. ( You can choose a specific area where you want to do the pentest )|
|One-time service.||You can customize the service to your needs and move to a subscription model to tackle both budget and security.|
|No discounts when paid on time.||5% discount when paid on time.|
|Pentester gets paid less.||Pentester gets a standard market rate.|
Why keep a budget for cybersecurity?
Small businesses, as well as large corporations, are affected by cybersecurity. In reality, small businesses are the target of nearly half of all cyberattacks, with 68 percent of small enterprises experiencing a cyberattack in the last year. Companies use cybersecurity programs for a variety of reasons, in addition to just protecting their businesses from the cost and interruption of a cyberattack.
- GDPR, PCI, and HIPAA are examples of compliance requirements and national or state rules that legally require businesses to maintain cybersecurity standards.
- For significant projects or contracts, a competitive edge is required.
- Risk assessment, business continuity planning, and incident response are all things that need to be considered.
- Employees are being trained to be cyber defenders, minimizing the risk of phishing emails and other forms of social engineering.
- Vulnerabilities in networks and websites are identified and managed.
Looking for an affordable penetration testing service? Contact us today!